Together, we can accelerate market growth. By collecting test results from demand control kitchen ventilation (DCKV) installations across multiple foodservice applications, climates, and system types, program administrators and manufacturers are demonstrating to customers, regulators, and other stakeholders the benefits of using demand control for commercial kitchen ventilation. Together we can provide decision makers a powerful dataset.
No one program administrator, manufacturer, or stakeholder can gather all this data alone. Join us.
How do I participate?
- Review the CEE Field Test Protocol.
- Let us know you're interested in doing a field test. Include any questions you have about the protocol.
- You can work individually or in partnership with manufacturers or energy efficiency program administrators. If you’d like to partner with other organizations, CEE staff can work with you on potential partnership opportunities.
- Submit your results to CEE using the data submission template.
- A group of CEE members will review the submission and, once any questions are addressed, the field test will be posted to the field tests results page.
- You can then leverage the field tests results in your local programs and sales channels. For ideas, visit the DCKV Incentives list in the CEE Commercial Kitchens Program Summary.
If your organization is a member of CEE, you can find more information and work with the CEE Commercial Kitchen Committee on the CEE Forum.
"We know what commercial DCKV can
do, and we’re excited to be the first
manufacturer to show it to our customers
and their utilities using an industry-accepted
Bruce Lukens, General Manager, Gaylord Industries