The Consortium for Energy Efficiency (CEE) is seeking a talented individual to manage the relationships and communications necessary to effectively engage and recruit CEE members and prospective member organizations. The position will also support the work processes and systems needed to manage and share member information. The successful candidate will be service-oriented, a critical thinker, possess strong interpersonal skills and have working experience managing client relationships. Other desired attributes include impeccable attention to detail, strong written and verbal communication skills, the ability to manage a diverse set of duties, accountability to complete work products and be highly organized. Candidates who exhibit initiative and problem-solving skills and possess a desire for continuous improvement are sought. Reporting to the Director of Finance and Administration, this position supports key objectives of the Executive Director in member engagement and recruiting efforts.
- Identify key representatives from leading member organizations. Secure active, ongoing engagement for priority efforts.
- Assist with capturing and maintaining data in a customer relationship management (CRM) system.
- Refine and manage the role of a member “relationship liaison” and contribute to developing and refining effective member engagement metrics.
- Refine and maintain a membership orientation process. Work with program staff and the Manager of Strategic Communications to maintain an updated orientation resource that highlights strategic work areas, projects, and resources. Schedule and lead orientation calls.
- Provide member support, including ownership of the member relationship lifecycle, fielding inbound member inquiries related to CEE services, capturing member intelligence, and enhancing member engagement and satisfaction.
- Advise/inform F&A on authorized changes to membership invoicing, and maintain membership categories
- Support CEE program staff with actionable recommendations identified through member intelligence and engagement analysis.
- Contribute key member trends and themes in support of corporate communications.
- Maintain an active member prospect list and support the member acquisition process.
- Take a proactive approach with advance outreach, routine calls to the “relationship liaison,” and delivery of dedicated communications relevant to the member.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline (i.e. organizational studies, business administration, library science, communications).
- 2 – 5 years working experience in a professional setting servicing or managing client relationships.
- Experience with customer relationship management software (CRM), particularly Salesforce – utilization, data management, system maintenance, a plus.
- Outstanding written and oral communications.
- Excellent skills with Microsoft Office software.
- Experience with client management approaches.
- Experience with designing and administering customer satisfaction surveys a plus.
- Ability to manage personal workload across multiple projects.
- Potential to travel to three domestic meetings per year.
- Other duties as assigned.
CEE offers a competitive salary and benefits package commensurate with experience.
Applications will be reviewed upon receipt. Please submit a cover letter and a resume via e-mail to Sue Laferriere at firstname.lastname@example.org, noting the location that you found this posting, as well as including the job title and your name in the subject line; for example, “John Smith - Member Services Manager Application”. You must be eligible to work in the United States independent of company sponsorship. CEE is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Consortium for Energy Efficiency (CEE) is an award-winning consortium of efficiency program administrators from the United States and Canada that unifies program approaches across jurisdictions to increase impact in fragmented markets. By joining forces at CEE, individual electric and gas efficiency programs are able to partner not only with each other, but also with other industries, trade associations, and government agencies. Working together, administrators leverage the effect of their ratepayer funding and exchange information on successful practices for the public good. For more information visit www.cee1.org.