CEE is seeking a highly talented individual to manage the relationships, communications, work processes, and systems necessary to effectively engage, retain, and recruit CEE member and prospective member organizations. The successful service-oriented candidate will have working experience managing client relationships and supportive IT systems and demonstrate the ability to adapt to CEE’s unique mission and relationships with its membership. Important attributes of a successful candidate include: exceptional interpersonal skills, critical thinking capabilities as demonstrated through successful previous experience, ability to manage a high volume of work efforts under pressure, strong accountability for complete work products, and impeccable attention to detail. Candidates who are supremely organized, exhibit initiative and problem-solving, and possess a desire for continuous improvement are sought. The position supports key objectives of the Executive Director in member engagement and recruiting efforts as well as the Director of Finance and Administration.
- Identify key representatives and the rationale for being key from leading member organizations. Secure active, ongoing engagement for priority efforts.
- Assist in specifying pertinent information to capture in a contact relationship management (CRM) system and assist in implementation a new CRM.
- Maintain the content integrity of the organization’s CRM to support member engagement.
- Refine and manage the role of a member “relationship liaison” and establish an effective engagement tool for relationship liaisons and CEE Directors.
- Define and maintain a membership orientation process. Work with program staff and the Manager of Strategic Communications to maintain an updated orientation resource that highlights strategic work areas, projects, resources, tailoring for specific member or prospect circumstances. Schedule and lead orientation calls.
- Provide member support, including ownership of the member relationship lifecycle, fielding inbound member inquiries related to CEE services, capturing member intelligence, and enhancing member engagement and satisfaction.
- Support CEE program staff with actionable recommendations per organizational engagement trends identified through data analysis.
- Contribute key trends and themes in member intelligence to the development of corporate communications in support of the identification of member personas or profiles.
- Maintain an active member prospect list and manage the member acquisition process with visibility and reporting available to the Executive Director.
- Take a proactive approach with advance outreach, routine calls to the “relationship liaison,” and delivery of dedicated communications relevant to the member.
- Advise/inform F&A on authorized changes to membership invoicing details and be informed of the status of invoicing and accounts receivable from F&A.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline (i.e. organizational studies, business administration, library science, communications) and work experience in a professional and service-oriented setting with responsibility for managing client relationships.
- Experience with client relationship management software (CRM), particularly Salesforce – utilization, data management, system maintenance, etc. Salesforce Admin certification and training a plus.
- Outstanding written and oral communications.
- Excellent skills with Microsoft Office software.
- Experience with client management approaches.
- Experience with designing and administering customer satisfaction surveys a plus.
- Ability to manage personal workload across multiple projects.
- Potential to travel to three domestic meetings per year.
CEE offers a competitive salary and benefits package commensurate with experience.
Applications will be reviewed upon receipt. Please submit a cover letter and a resume via e-mail to Laura May at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You must be eligible to work in the United States independent of company sponsorship. CEE is an Equal Opportunity Employer.